- The Axiom is an ideal performance shoe for the strong developed foot, offering support with flexibility
- The shoe molds to the shape of the foot providing many internal contact points
- Small oval platform
- The full length shank is partially detached from the shoe, pasted up to the ¾ point and not glued or tacked at the heel. It can be cut to a desired length, which gives less resistance while remaining supportive. The standard design can be tailored to the extreme position where there is no arch resistance from the break point to the heel. With less resistance from the shank past the break point, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when en pointe
- Wings, long U-shaped vamp and tapered box keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
- The low cut sides and profile create an elegant, graceful leg line and enhances foot articulation
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- Cotton drawstring
- B paste
- The tapered box with long vamp and wings keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
We're offering Free Shipping on orders over $50.
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday (Excluding Holidays) will ship by the following business day.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Please note: We do not offer exchanges.