Terms and Conditions
20% OFF Classic Black Promotion
1. Receive 20% off selected BLOCH Classic Black separates & leotards by using the discount code CLASSIC20 at the checkout.
2.The discount code must be entered in to the 'Discount Code' field during checkout. 'Apply' must be clicked for the discount to be deducted from the order.
3. Promotion runs from Monday 22.01.20 - Midnight 28.01.20.
4. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes or discounts.
5. All discount codes are applied to the value of the order, excluding delivery costs and are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
6. BLOCH reserves the right to amend or withdraw the aforementioned promotion at any time.
Pricing and Availability
The prices on this website are subject to change without notice. All orders placed are subject to availability.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been shipped to you.
All payments must be by credit card. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Items can be returned within 30 days of shipment. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging.
All returns must be shipped to
BLOCH Ecommerce Returns
1170 Trademark Drive, Ste 112
Reno, NV 89521
Every effort will be made to ship your order complete. In the event an item is found to be out of stock, we will notify you before the remainder of your order ships and that item will automatically be cancelled. Unfortunately we are not able to allow back orders.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Goods shall, so far as not already vested, be the absolute property of the Bloch. The Buyer shall not register any Intellectual Property Rights or claim any such rights in the Goods and shall keep any rights notice of the suppliers on the Goods and shall notify the supplier if, it discovers any infringement of the supplier’s such rights by a third party. The buyer acknowledges that it has no right or license by virtue of having purchased the Goods or otherwise itself to manufacture the Goods.