The Axiom is a performance shoe designed for advanced students and professionals with strong leg and foot muscular development. It molds to the shape of the foot, combining support and flexibility. Also available with a strong shank.
- The Axiom is an ideal performance shoe for the strong developed foot, offering support with flexibility
- The shoe molds to the shape of the foot providing many internal contact points
- Small oval platform
- The full length shank is partially detached from the shoe, pasted up to the ¾ point and not glued or tacked at the heel. It can be cut to a desired length, which gives less resistance while remaining supportive. The standard design can be tailored to the extreme position where there is no arch resistance from the break point to the heel. With less resistance from the shank past the break point, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when en pointe
- Wings, long U-shaped vamp and tapered box keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
- The low cut sides and profile create an elegant, graceful leg line and enhances foot articulation
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- Cotton drawstring
- B paste
- The tapered box with long vamp and wings keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
*This product is exempt from discounts and promotions*
We recommend choosing two and a half sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing a half size down from your street shoe size.
We’ve extended our returns period for Holiday purchases. You’ll have until 31st January to return any BLOCH website & store purchases.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.