BLOCH first developed the Demi-pointe shoe in the 1960s, as a transitional shoe to help train dancers for pointe work. The Tensus Demi is suited to dancers with narrow heels. The Demi Pointe is more structured than a ballet flat and the sole and box provide resistance, helping to build the necessary strength in the foot and leg muscles required for pointe work.
- Tempered platformand U-shaped vamp
- Square shaped box, low cut sides and a narrow heel combine to accentuate the profile of the foot and suit the dancer with a narrow heel
- Full leather outsole supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability
- Cotton drawstring
- The Tensus Demi has a leather outsole and is made on the same last as the Aspiration pointe shoe
- The last shape supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability when running, walking or standing flat
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
We're offering Free Shipping on orders over $50.
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday (Excluding Holidays) will ship by the following business day.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Please note: We do not offer exchanges.