Expertly crafted tap shoes created exclusively in partnership with international tap sensation and choreographer Jason Samuels Smith. Designed, tested and approved by the star himself, this opulent tap shoe allows the dancer to experience supreme quality, ultimate comfort and surreal sound, with triple stacked heel and full build up. Toe-tap to the beat in style with the beautifully soft leather finish that’s sure to make you shine onstage.
- First beautifully crafted tap shoe available with a full build up straight out of the box
- Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather outsole for durability
- Specially developed metal bonding procedures to ensure that the screws which hold the taps in place will not loosen without modification by the dancer
- Oxford style, available in luxurious soft grain leather
- Canvas and Kashmir lining provide optimal comfort
- Engineered to achieve maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
- High-performance steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole achieving exquisite depth and pitch of sound
- Shorter break-in time than a conventional built up tap shoe, with counter free toe box so the upper conforms to the foot for extra comfort and fit
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched in case the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
We recommend you choose a half size up from your women's street shoe size. For Tweens/youth we recommend you choose one and a half sizes up from your normal street shoe size.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.