Comfortable and supportive leather teaching shoe with neoprene T-strap, 1 inch heel and suede outsole. Combines unbeatable support with the flexibility of a ballet shoe. Altered instep line reduces strain on the Achilles tendon and calf.
- The Elastosplit Grecian incorporates the technology from the Elastosplit in a comfortable and supportive teaching shoe
- Teachers will benefit from the support of a 1 inch heel, reducing strain on the Achilles tendon and calf
- Increased flexibility and enhanced aesthetic through the elastic support system
- Incorporates Elastosplit outsole technology
- Neoprene T-bar upper strapping system reduces pressure on the instep
- Leather upper
- Upper design enhances instep
- Suede outsole for a balance between slip and grip
- Designed for comfort and a secure fit whilst maximising sound
- Elastic and leather strap reduces pressure on the instep
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $50
*Holiday Shipping Update
The last date for website orders is Monday 13th December. Although this is our last website order date, we cannot guarantee delivery will be made before the holiday weekend.
- Office and Warehouse closed 24th-27th
- Shipping resumes December 29th-30th
- Office & Warehouse closed December 31st
- Shipping resumes again as normal from the 3rd January
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$40.00||$4.95||1-4 Business Days (USPS)|
|$49.99||$8.95||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days (UPS)|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day (UPS)|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Due to the effects of the Coronavirus, as of March 24, 2020 and until further notice, UPS have suspended their Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. This means the timings stated above are a guideline only and in no way guarantee the arrival of an order within the stated timeframe.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.