Part of the Tonal Pointe Shoe range, meticulously planned and developed in partnership with a number of incredible dancers from our BLOCH community to ensure we bring to you the very best satin shades that harmonize with a variety of skin tones.
Our B27 shade is a golden brown with a hint of yellow and peach undertone in our Russian inspired Heritage Pointe Shoe Style.
Heritage boasts a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot. Also available with a strong shank.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Removable internal gel cushions for the toe box for added comfort if the dancer chooses
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Shop the full range of Tonal Pointe Shoes here
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
We recommend choosing two sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing the same size as your street style shoe.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.