The European Balance in longer foot length has a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- The European Balance allows the dancer to feel like they can stand en pointe all day because the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit. The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- A diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, open throat line of the vamp shape and the elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Removable internal gel cushions for the toe box for added comfort if the dancer chooses
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
We recommend choosing two sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing the same size as your street shoe size.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.