- Brake lines: Two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Spin-spot: Designed to allow dancer’s to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Grip control lines: On the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on dancer's foot
- Double welt compression cuff: Not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch: Supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
- Padded heel: Extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
- BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks
- Available in Colors sand, charcoal and black
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $50
The final order date for pre-Christmas delivery is Friday 18th December.
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday (Excluding Holidays) will ship by the following business day.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
We’ve extended our returns period for Christmas purchases, so you’ll have until 31st January to return any online & store purchases purchased in December.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.