Aspiration is designed for dancers with more developed muscles in the feet and legs, providing stability and support with a wide box and strong shank. Intended for the advanced student dancer with highly flexible insteps and ankles, engineered to give the feeling of being elevated up out of the shoe and held away from the floor when en pointe.
- Medium strength shank has an extra board shortened under the metatarsal which provides stability and support, however this extra strength in the shank does not extend to the heel
- Shank allows the foot to arch at the ¾ point with the heel being able to bend away from the foot
- The platform is both high and wide to allow maximum balance when en pointe
- Deep U-shaped vamp, high-cut sides and wide box provide stability and support
- A paste
- Cotton drawstring
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
*This product is exempt from discounts and promotions*
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
We’ve extended our returns period for Holiday purchases. You’ll have until 31st January to return any BLOCH website & store purchases.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.