The Amelie Soft is an introductory pointe shoe, designed especially for dancers with less developed muscles in the feet and legs, who might be new to pointe work. The shoe is more flexible than Amelie and caters to a variety of foot shapes.
- The medium-sized graded shank allows the foot to roll up onto pointe with ease and emphasises the line of the instep, while the angled platform stabilizes the foot
- The gently curved sides of the box encourage the foot into correct alignment when en pointe
- The shallow box encases and supports the toes laterally
- Elastic drawstring draws the shoe around foot
- Slightly V shaped vamp and shallow box (which gently curves at the sides) support the toes laterally and keep the foot in correct alignment en pointe
- B paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- The combination of these features makes the Amelie styles suitable for a variety of foot shapes, designed especially for the beginner or elementary level dancer who requires a flexible shoe
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
We're offering Free Shipping on ALL orders.
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday (Excluding Holidays) will ship by the following business day.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Please note: We do not offer exchanges.