Alpha has a conventional 3/4 outsole and caters to most foot shapes. Highly specialized pointe shoe which should only be worn by dancers with strong leg and foot muscles, who have the strength to go onto pointe with minimal support. This shoe is best suited to advanced students and professionals with strong leg and foot muscular development.
- A unique ¾ outsole provides minimal resistance under the instep past the break point and allows ultimate articulation
- The last is a conventional shape and suits a majority of foot shapes
- The shank has been pre-prepared for cutting to desired length — we recommend leaving the soft leather board for arch comfort
- With less resistance from the shank past the break point, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when en pointe
- The ⅔ cut down outsole emphasises the point of contact under the instep for optimal foot articulation
- The long vamp supports the foot by preventing it from overarching
- The platform is both wide and high to allow maximum balance and stability when en pointe
- The sides of the upper are cut low and the heel contoured
- B Paste is used to enable the shoe to mold quickly to the shape of the foot, as well as facilitating foot articulation
- Deep U-shaped vamp supports the foot by preventing it from overarching
- Cotton drawstring
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
We're offering Free Shipping on orders over $50.
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday (Excluding Holidays) will ship by the following business day.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Please note: We do not offer exchanges.