- Brake lines: Two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Spin-spot: Designed to allow dancer’s to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Grip control lines: On the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on dancer's foot
- Double welt compression cuff: Not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch: Supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
- Padded heel: Extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
- BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks
- Available in Colors sand, charcoal, cocoa and black
Sizing Information and Suggestions
XS: US 3.5 - US 5
S: US 5.5 - US 7
M: US 7.5 - US 9
L: US 9.5 - US 11
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $50
*Holiday Shipping Update
Our Warehouse will be closed November 25th & 26th so all orders taken on the 24th onwards will not be shipped until the week of the 29th November.
The last date for website orders is Sunday 19th December* to then be shipped on the 20th December. Any orders after the 19th will not be shipped until Friday 29th December.
*Although this is our last website order date, we cannot guarantee delivery will be made before the holiday weekend.
- Office and Warehouse closed 24th-27th
- Shipping resumes December 29th-30th
- Office & Warehouse closed December 31st
- Shipping resumes again as normal from the 3rd January
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$40.00||$4.95||1-4 Business Days (USPS)|
|$49.99||$8.95||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days (UPS)|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day (UPS)|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Due to the effects of the Coronavirus, as of March 24, 2020 and until further notice, UPS have suspended their Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. This means the timings stated above are a guideline only and in no way guarantee the arrival of an order within the stated timeframe.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.