Part of the Tonal Pointe Shoe range, meticulously planned and developed in partnership with a number of incredible dancers from our BLOCH community to ensure we bring to you the very best satin shades that harmonize with a variety of skin tones.
Our B24 shade is a paler peachy tan with with subtle yellow undertones in our Russian inspired Heritage pointe shoe style.
Heritage boasts a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot. Also available with a strong shank.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform, is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Shop the full range of Tonal Pointe Shoes here
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $50
Please note: Due to limited staffing we are currently taking longer than usual to reply to customer emails and answer phone calls. We're endeavouring to reply to all messages as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$40.00||$4.95||1-4 Business Days (USPS)|
|$49.99||$8.95||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days (UPS)|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day (UPS)|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Due to the effects of the Coronavirus, as of March 24, 2020 and until further notice, UPS have suspended their Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. This means the timings stated above are a guideline only and in no way guarantee the arrival of an order within the stated timeframe.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.