This lifestyle sneaker from BLOCH is stylish, comfortable, super lightweight and fully breathable, making it perfect for your commute between home and the studio. The padded footbed plus padded insole keep your feet feeling great no matter how long your journey might be. The full knitted upper gives your feet support as well as breathability, while reinforced lacing and a padded internal heel counter give you the ultimate comfort in footwear.
- OMNIA has a sleek side profile with a beautiful melange knit design, offered in four new colorways
- The sports shoe styling of the OMNIA features knitted breathability holes in the toe area and side to keep your feet comfortable and dry
- The shock absorbing lightweight outsole makes you feel as if you're walking on clouds and doesn't tire your feet
- The double knitted toe bumper protects your toes and prolongs the life of your sneakers
- The OMNIA features a padded internal heel counter and an extra support external heel counter to hold your feet securely in place
- Comfortable stretch collar
We recommend choosing the same size as your women's street shoe size. For Tween/youth we recommend choosing two sizes down from your street shoe size.
We’ve extended our returns period for Holiday purchases. You’ll have until 31st January to return any BLOCH website & store purchases.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.