Annabella is a delightfully lightweight practice shoe with a crossed open-toe design and low wide heel. Elegant and classic light Latin Salsa shoe with a 1.5 inch sleek heel. Light and functional practice shoe designed for the social dancer, students and teaching professionals. Also suitable for social ballroom dancing.
- Flexible suede sole gives greater ability to point and flex and is perfect for spins, slides and turns
- Padded insole offers extra cushioning
- Comfortable and absorbent microfibre lining
- Full heel cup and adjustable ankle strap for greater security, stability and support
- Soft and strong leather upper with covered leather heel
- The slim, tapered heel is elegant and placed in the middle of the heel for stability
- The flexible outsole and crossed open toe design move with the foot when pointing and the full heel cup offers support
- Suede outsole, perfect for turns and slides
- Pin buckle fastening
- Cushioned insole for comfort, shock absorption and to protect the metatarsals
- The low wide heel offers stability and also makes this a great shoe for dance styles like swing
We recommend choosing the same size as your women's street shoe size. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing two sizes up from your street shoe size.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.