BLOCH Stretch Pointe Instragram Competition
1) The promoter is: Bloch Inc. whose registered address is at 1170 Trademark Dr., Ste 112, Reno, NV 89521 and Bloch UK Ltd whose registered office is at Second Floor, Town gate House, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6AE.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United States and Europe except employees of BLOCH and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6) Entrants only need to share one image and use the hashtag #StretchPointeWin to be eligible of winning.
7) Entrants must have a public Instagram profile in order for BLOCH to see their posts.
8) The competition runs for 8 weeks from September 4th and final date for entry will be October 31st at 11am EST. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) BLOCH reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) BLOCH is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize is a pair of pointe shoes from our Stretch Pointe shoe range.
13) The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
14) The winning entries will be the pictures that BLOCH considers to be the most original, creative and well-executed.
15) Winners will be contacted on Instagram weekly. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, BLOCH reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) BLOCH will arrange delivery of the prize to the winners.
17) BLOCH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by American law and English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA and UK.
19) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Pricing and Availability
The prices on this website are subject to change without notice. All orders placed are subject to availability.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been shipped to you.
All payments must be by credit card. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
Items can be returned within 30 days of shipment. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging.
All returns must be shipped to 1170 Trademark Dr., Ste.112, Reno, NV 89521
Every effort will be made to ship your order complete. In the event an item is found to be out of stock, we will notify you before the remainder of your order ships and that item will automatically be cancelled. Unfortunately we are not able to allow back orders.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Goods shall, so far as not already vested, be the absolute property of the Bloch. The Buyer shall not register any Intellectual Property Rights or claim any such rights in the Goods and shall keep any rights notice of the suppliers on the Goods and shall notify the supplier if, it discovers any infringement of the supplier’s such rights by a third party. The buyer acknowledges that it has no right or license by virtue of having purchased the Goods or otherwise itself to manufacture the Goods.