BLOCH first developed the Demi-pointe shoe in the 1960s, as a transitional shoe to help train dancers for pointe work. The Tensus Demi is suited to dancers with narrow heels. The Demi Pointe is more structured than a ballet flat and the sole and box provide resistance, helping to build the necessary strength in the foot and leg muscles required for pointe work.
- Tempered platform and U-shaped vamp
- Square shaped box, low cut sides and a narrow heel combine to accentuate the profile of the foot and suit the dancer with a narrow heel
- Full leather outsole supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability
- Cotton drawstring
- The Tensus Demi has a leather outsole and is made on the same last as the Aspiration pointe shoe
- The last shape supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability when running, walking or standing flat
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Don’t forget our range of Pointe Shoe essentials.
We recommend choosing two sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing the same size as your street style shoe.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed. Orders placed after 12 noon PST on Fridays & Saturdays will ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Sundays will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
We can only accept returns of items purchased on us.blochworld.com within 30 days of receipt. Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
Please view our full shipping policy here, for information about returns please click here.