The Mirella Professional Pointe shoe is a beautifully light, comfortable and elegant shoe, featuring an insole that the experienced dancer can customize to their liking.
- The insoles have only been glued into the shoe up to the 2/3 mark, after which they are separated so that the experienced dancer can cut or modify each insole to suit their individual performance needs; for example: allowing the shoe to curve evenly along the spine, or cutting the insole to create a break at the 3/4 mark
- The outer sole is incredibly flat, providing greater stability for balances on flat, and comfort when running and walking
- The gently curved sole hugs and supports the dancer's arch en Pointe, giving a beautiful line and needing little or no breaking in
- This shoe has a large platform, giving greater control en Pointe for ease when balancing and turning
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
We're offering Free Shipping on orders over $50.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Please note: We do not offer exchanges.