All profits from the sale of this mask will be going to registered charities supporting performing arts professionals affected by Covid-19.
Across the world, theatres are on the verge of collapse and the professionals who fill their stages and behind the scenes facing widespread unemployment. The effects the pandemic has had on the arts industry is devastating and in the most part, largely overlooked by world leaders.
As so many people in this industry are saying and we too at BLOCH are saying #savethearts
Theatres will thrive again, people will gather again, connecting, sharing and celebrating humanity, creativity and hope as they have done for hundreds of years, but we need to act now to ensure they do survive through this time and we do in fact still have these theatres and professional workforces to enable their doors to open once again.
Our #savethearts face mask is machine washable, environmentally friendly and embedded with Nano Zinc Oxide particles in the fabric’s fibres. The neck lanyard, means your mask is always at hand when you need it. The print adds a fun fashionable touch.
The stretch fabric with adjustable ear loops and nasal adjuster form a perfect breathe easy fit whatever your face shape.
- Two layers of high-density stretch fabric
- Neck lanyard, your B-safe mask is always at hand when you need it
- Antimicrobial agent: Controls odours & prevents microorganisms from degrading the fabric
- Adjustable ear loops and nasal adjuster for a perfect fit
- Environmentally friendly without harmful chemicals
- Washable and reusable, compared to single use paper masks
- 25% higher UV protection than normal fabric
- Water repellent exterior fabric
Caring for your BLOCH Face Mask
- Machine wash with mild soap (including before first usage) & air dry
- For best results, do not tumble dry or use bleach
- Fabric Exterior: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 55% Cotton, 45% Poly Zinc
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on our face masks. BLOCH B-Safe masks are non-medical grade.
In the interest of hygiene, facemasks, tights & underwear are NON-RETURNABLE
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $50
All orders placed by 12 noon PST Monday - Friday will ship within 3-4 business days of the order being placed.
All orders will only be in transit on business days and cannot be delivered on weekends.
The first transit day of any order is always the following day after UPS/USPS collects the package from our warehouse.
|Cost of Order||Cost of Shipping||Delivery Time|
|$40.00||$4.95||1-4 Business Days (USPS)|
|$49.99||$8.95||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$50.00||FREE||1-6 Business Days (USPS)|
|$0.00||$25.00||2 Business Days (UPS)|
|$0.00||$35.00||1 Business Day (UPS)|
We are currently unable to deliver to:
- US PO Box addresses
- Hawaii & Alaska
Due to the effects of the Coronavirus, as of March 24, 2020 and until further notice, UPS have suspended their Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. This means the timings stated above are a guideline only and in no way guarantee the arrival of an order within the stated timeframe.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges at this time.