As this is the first time visiting Bloch please select which store you would like to visit:
Enter your email address in the box below and we'll send you an email with your promotional code to use today!
Interested in working with Bloch? Find out about career opportunities with us.
Our range of dancewear and dance shoes allow for freedom of expression and movement. Quite simply, Dance DNA is in everything we do!
New York Store
Do you have what it takes to join the BLOCH team? We are looking for full time & part time associates for our NYC store!
If you are passionate about the BLOCH brand and want to join the Bloch team please send your resume (CV) and cover letter to email@example.com
Internationally recognized as a leader in dance innovation and design. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, talented and innovative marketing Manager to join our evolving NYC creative team. This position has the responsibility of assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, social media, ad campaigns developing and extending various marketing programs. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns from inception to completion including providing input on strategy and measuring results against goals to improve campaign effectiveness. Works with Creative Director, Sales Manager and other marketing members. The position is responsible for reporting, forecasting and budgeting the companies marketing activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create, Coordinate and Launch Wholesale Promotions. Promotions need to be vetted and coordinated with Sales and marketing team.
- Responsible for planning and developing the marketing calendar and communications. Prepare and Co-ordinate fliers, e-blasts, and wholesale customer communications.
- Weekly reports of sales, booking and category analysis. Identify and communicate trends.
- Provide bi-weekly reporting of activity by sales person and wholesale customer category.
- Act as the primary owner of key reporting and analysis, response reporting, ROI estimates and analysis, customer database KPI's including monthly reports, (customer retention / loyalty, acquisition, re-activation, etc.), marketing goal tracking, and campaign performance.
- Works with the creative team and copywriter, sales manager, and other marketing and merchandising members to ensure product and channel messaging is effective and compelling.
- Completes position-specific training, and engages in continuous development.
- Grass Roots events and education outreach. Coordinates and plans companies event participation.
- Retail Marketing Support.
- Manage social media team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant coursework required.
- Exceptionally organized, "buttoned up" and detail oriented; has a sense of ownership with a commitment to continual improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong creative insight and brand experience; must be comfortable communicating across diverse audiences.
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms and interfacing with marketing service providers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Power user of Excel preferred. Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Background of dance preferred but not required.
Company offers medical, dental and vision benefits; 401K, vacation and a friendly, creative, smoke-free facility. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. The position is based in New York, NY. We do a background check and drug screening. Please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: Attn: Marketing Manager. No calls please.